- Lead Generating 101
- Maximize Your Sales
- Outdoor Sidewalk Sign
- Cost-effective Guerilla Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
- Take the lead - ensuring successful lead generation
- 5 Ways to Convert More Leads
- 15 BEST MARKETING & ADVERTISING STRATEGIES
- Do handing out guest passes result in good ROI?
- A 10 Step Lead Box System For Gyms and Personal Training Studios
- Lead Boxes Can Work Well
- Sales: The Secret Weapon
- Marketing: Old is New, Email Newsletters
- Approaching Prospects
- Using ballot boxes to uncover a million dollar idea
- Your Marketing Needs a Plan
- Pro Active Markeiting
- Are Lead Boxes Dead?
- Tips to Help Your Contest Lead Box Program
- 4 Ways to Hook Customers
- How to Create the Incentive and Closing Procedure
- Creativity In Your Marketing
- Marketing Tips
- Fusion Marketing
- Getting Your Leads
- Building your Brand
The best gift you can give your business this year is a 12-month plan. Stay focused on a goal and theme each month. Planning in 12 is a lot easier than taking it day by day and winging it.
Pro Active Marketing Jason Linse
You can either be a proactive marketer or a reactive marketer. Being reactive means waiting until a competitor does something, like a mass mailing, and then using that as motivation to do some of your own advertising.
You don’t want to be that gym.
Lead Boxes once the king of Marketing in the Fitness Industry, should still be a vital tool in your marketing strategy.
Lead Boxes are a staple marketing product of Shane Lawrence, a master marketing consultant who specializes in turning around ailing health clubs. Shane Lawrence, is a master at increasing new memberships at clubs that have been open for years. One of his first pieces of business is to set up a lead box program to generate new leads. At every club his lead box programs work, even when the existing ownership was truly convinced that they were a waste of time. Here are 5 Tips Shane has shared to help you launch a Successful Lead Box Program.
It is important to understand what a proper incentive is, how to create a simple effective raffle and when the sales process starts.